Monday 18 July 2016

wedoagoodjobthankyou

Francis Alys at David Zwirner was spookily simple but layered - Children's Games #15 and Paradox of Praxis Sometimes we dream as we live & sometimes we live as we dream are stunning videos. Simon Lee Gallery has Bas Jan Ader - his falling films from the 70's seem to say something timeless. just a couple of the exhibitions I saw before getting to the private view at Camberwell which was magical - the work looked great and the atmosphere all thoughtful and joyful. I seemed to spend all night talking to wonderfully beautiful past students who are all out there getting on with it, doing well and being happy - telling us how the course was great and that we do a good job - something I realised I needed and I received presents which is always nice - thank you.