A weekend of parties – a 3-year-old and a 60 and then another during the week– most excellent, also got to hold a 3 day of baby! A thoughtful and productive day at Aldeburgh Hospital talking with staff and patients about the proposed artwork for the corridor. It is such a wonderful space filled with light and the friendly faces of the people who work there. It is a real pleasure making this work so far, I feel that it’s real consultation, taking and being led by the people I am working for. I am developing a side project – the celebration of peoples lives through their hands. I have been taking photographs of people’s hands and adding their favourite flowers. I see the work referencing ideas around protection, holding and shielding or as a form of gift, giving and receiving. I don’t know if they will become part of the work or a piece on their own, which is the great thing about this project, a continual feeling on not knowing where it will lead. A cracking night out at the Marina Theatre in Lowestoft – we will rock you. Checked out Ryan Gander’s work at 303. The last song could fit into a live art context without any irony. Onto screens - Tuner – a rollocking caper.
Saturday, 15 August 2026
floralsandparties
A weekend of parties – a 3-year-old and a 60 and then another during the week– most excellent, also got to hold a 3 day of baby! A thoughtful and productive day at Aldeburgh Hospital talking with staff and patients about the proposed artwork for the corridor. It is such a wonderful space filled with light and the friendly faces of the people who work there. It is a real pleasure making this work so far, I feel that it’s real consultation, taking and being led by the people I am working for. I am developing a side project – the celebration of peoples lives through their hands. I have been taking photographs of people’s hands and adding their favourite flowers. I see the work referencing ideas around protection, holding and shielding or as a form of gift, giving and receiving. I don’t know if they will become part of the work or a piece on their own, which is the great thing about this project, a continual feeling on not knowing where it will lead. A cracking night out at the Marina Theatre in Lowestoft – we will rock you. Checked out Ryan Gander’s work at 303. The last song could fit into a live art context without any irony. Onto screens - Tuner – a rollocking caper.
