Work on the hospital project continues – the next stage is manipulating the original images which are going well. Latitude 2026 – another year, this one was a dusty burner, but I got to be in the presence of one of my favourite all time people - David Byrne. I love everything from obvious Talking Heads to the art books – Arboretum and Envisioning Emotional Epistemological Information, a great book about and using PowerPoint, which I have given to somebody and can’t remember who, and the thoughtful ideas in How Music Works. The whole show was stunning. And then there was the magnificent Jungle Drum and Bass lesson from Fabio & Grooverider with The Outlook Orchestra, superb. Meanwhile The Dunwich Dynamo was blocked by the closure of Willow Marsh Lane by Sizewell C. The roadworks overrunning by now 34 days. Suffolk CC appear to be ineffectual and unable to do anything about this.
Tuesday, 28 July 2026
howitallworks
Work on the hospital project continues – the next stage is manipulating the original images which are going well. Latitude 2026 – another year, this one was a dusty burner, but I got to be in the presence of one of my favourite all time people - David Byrne. I love everything from obvious Talking Heads to the art books – Arboretum and Envisioning Emotional Epistemological Information, a great book about and using PowerPoint, which I have given to somebody and can’t remember who, and the thoughtful ideas in How Music Works. The whole show was stunning. And then there was the magnificent Jungle Drum and Bass lesson from Fabio & Grooverider with The Outlook Orchestra, superb. Meanwhile The Dunwich Dynamo was blocked by the closure of Willow Marsh Lane by Sizewell C. The roadworks overrunning by now 34 days. Suffolk CC appear to be ineffectual and unable to do anything about this.
